The University offers the following degrees through its various schools:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Music Education
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Evidence of good moral character, fulfillment of all general and specific academic requirements, and formal approval by faculty are the essential conditions for receiving a degree. A student may not participate in the commencement ceremony unless all conditions have been met.
- A student must successfully complete the general requirements for graduation in either the catalog in effect at the time of admission or in a subsequent one. A student out of school more than two years must re-enter under the catalog in force at the time.
- A student desiring a second undergraduate degree from Ouachita must be admitted to candidacy by the dean of the appropriate school. Thirty additional hours beyond those required for the first degree must be completed, and any additional requirements must be met to the dean's satisfaction. The second degree cannot be the same as the first, and a different major must be designated. All hours for the second degree must be taken in residence, but the sixty hour residence requirment for earning a baccalaureate degree will be waived.
- A student is required to be present to receive a diploma at the next commencement after completing all degree requirements. In case of extreme hardship, a person may receive special permission to be graduated in absentia, if application is made to the President before the commencement date.