Carl Goodson Honors Program
The Carl Goodson Honors Program was established to further academic excellence and inspire intellectual curiosity for qualified students.
Scholars eligible to participate in the Honors Program pursue 13 hours above their regular degree plan to explore subjects not offered through the regular curriculum.
Perks of Being an Honors Student
- Priority pre-registration for current studentsto get in the classes that you want
- Early move-in privileges for current students
- Immediate sense of community through:
- Tiger Serve Day
- Annual retreat
- Monthly speakers and lunches
- Faculty mentors to help you discover your passion
- Travel grants to fund your independent research
- Honors Trips
- Looks good on your transcript and resume for graduate studies
- Prestigious gold stole to wear at commencement