Please read below for more information and general FAQ:
· Total fees per team are $120 ($15 per person). Checks may be made out to the Ouachita Student Foundation (OSF).
· Applications must be submitted WITH full payment at the time of submission.
· Team applications may be submitted per the guidelines listed on bottom half of the application. Please do not give any applications or fees to any member of OSF or anyone other than Mary Castleman, Lindsey Fowler, or Tim Harrell
· You can also mail your application and fees to OBU box 3504.
· A captain’s meeting will be held on Thursday, April 10. At least one member of each team must attend.
· Each team should be composed of exactly 8 members.
· If a team is composed of both men and women, the number of men on the team cannot exceed 4. Any mix of up to 4 males and 4 females is acceptable.
· Teams consisting of only females are allowed to participate.
· Each team and all 8 of its members must be present for the duration of all events. Please resolve any potential scheduling conflicts prior to the week of Traks.