Please read below for more information and general FAQ:
· Total fees per team are $120 ($15 per person). Checks may be made out to the Ouachita Student Foundation (OSF) and mailed to OBU Box 3090 or you can pay online. A link to pay online will be posted when applications are being accepted. Please do not give any fees to anyone other than Anna Cathryn Massey, Lauren Snow or Tim Harrell.
· Applications must be submitted and all funds received by 5:00 p.m. Friday, April 10.
· A captain’s meeting will be held on Thursday, April 23 at 7:00 p.m. in McClellan 100. All team captains MUST attend.
· Each team should be composed of exactly 8 members.
· If a team is composed of both men and women, the number of men on the team cannot exceed 4. Any mix of up to 4 males and 4 females is acceptable.
· Teams consisting of only females are allowed to participate.
· Each team and all 8 of its members must be present for the duration of all events. Please resolve any potential scheduling conflicts prior to the week of Tiger Traks.