Please read below for more information and general FAQ:
· Total fees per team are $160 ($20 per person). Entry fees include a $5 per team member donation to the American Cancer Society’s Clark County Relay for Life! Checks may be made out to the Ouachita Student Foundation (OSF) and mailed to OBU Box 3090 or you can pay online here. Please do not give any fees to anyone other than Anna Cathryn Massey, Lauren Snow or Tim Harrell.
· Applications must be submitted and all funds received by 5:00 p.m. Friday, April 10.
· A captain’s meeting will be held on Thursday, April 23 at 7:00 p.m. in McClellan 100. All team captains MUST attend.
· Each team should be composed of exactly 8 members.
· If a team is composed of both men and women, the number of men on the team cannot exceed 4. Any mix of up to 4 males and 4 females is acceptable.
· Teams consisting of only females are allowed to participate.
· Each team and all 8 of its members must be present for the duration of all events. Please resolve any potential scheduling conflicts prior to the week of Tiger Traks.