We welcome missionary kids whose parents serve with evangelical organizations around the world. Many Ouachita alumni serve through various like-minded organizations, and we want to honor the sacrifice of those serving and their families.
- $1,500 annual award renewable up to four years
- Available to dependent students of full-time evangelical missionaries not affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention (must provide documentation of parent’s employment in this capacity)
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- May be combined with other Ouachita financial aid
- Renewal contingent on maintaining financial need, full-time enrollment and minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Awarded at the discretion of the university, which holds the right to limit the number of discounts offered in any given year
Questions? Email your admissions counselor at email@example.com.
START THE APPLICATION PROCESS NOW
Ouachita’s application for admission also serves as its application for financial aid.