Schedule a Mock Interview
Schedule a Mock Interview with the Career Services team. We will simulate a formal interview experience then provide helpful feedback.
Email Rachel Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the Career Services office to schedule your Mock Interview.
Before the Mock Interview:
- Schedule a Mock Interview with a member of the Career Services team. Please block one hour for the interview and following discussion.
- Create a resume and write a cover letter targeted for the specific job you want to interview for. If you would like a quick resume review beforehand, email it to Hannah Pilcher at email@example.com or drop it by the Career Services office.
- Two days before your scheduled mock interview, drop your final resume, cover letter and job description off in the Career Services Office.
- Let the Career Services Office know if you would like your mock interview taped. You will have the option to review your interview immediately following your interview session.
Day of the Mock Interview:
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled interview.
- Be dressed in professional interview attire.
- Check in at the front desk in Career Services.
- Allow one hour for the interview and discussion.
After the Mock Interview:
- Make notes about the interview experience and think about things that went well and areas you would like to improve.
- Send the interviewer a thank you note.