FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE THROUGH ROTC!!!
- 4-Year High School Senior, contact us to set up an interview.
- Deadline is November 15,
- For more information and to apply online!
- High School Juniors can apply for a four year scholarship beginning Feb. 1
Three Year Scholarship
- Three year campus based
Two Year Scholarship
- Two Year Campus Based
GRFD (Guarantee Reserve Duty Forces) Scholarship
- Dedicated Army National Guard 2 and 3 year
- Army Reserve or National Guard 2 year
- GRFD scholarship recipients will be commissioned into either the National Guard or Army Reserve.
- Army ROTC offers 2,3 and 4 year Nursing scholarships to qualified individuals at a Partnership in Nursing Education program. This scholarship guarantees service in the Army Nurse Corps upon graduation and commissioning. Contact us to day for more information.
Green to Gold Scholarship
- The Green to Gold Scholarship is for active duty Soldiers who are approaching their ETS date. These scholarships are available for a duration of 2,3 or 4 years.
- The deadline for applying for the Green to Gold is April 1st for the upcoming academic year. Active Duty Service Members may also apply for the Green to Gold Non-Scholarship Option or through the new Green to Gold Active Duty Option.
For additional information please visit: http://www.goarmy.com/rotc/enlisted-soldiers/green-to-gold-scholarship.html
All Scholarships offer Full Tuition and a Monthly Stipend!
- U.S. Citizen/Resident Alien
- Age 17-31
- Meet medical qualifications
- Minimum score of 19 ACT
- Complete Security clearance questionnaire
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA for scholarship application
- Pass Army Physical Fitness Test
- Contact the ROTC admissions officer
- Conduct ROTC campus interview
- Schedule DODMERB physical
- Enroll in Army ROTC
- Earn YOUR rank of 2nd Lieutenant & the privilege of leading America’s soldiers.