Furnishings and Utilities
Each apartment includes a stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Laundry facilities are available and are free to students who use their student ID card to access the machines. Wireless internet is included in the cost of rent. Water, gas, electricity, and cable are paid by the student directly to the utility companies.
These companies can be reached at these numbers:
- Entergy (electricity): 1.800.368.3749 (a $215 deposit is required)
- Sudden Link (cable): 1.870.246.7611
- Cetnerpoint Energy (gas): 1.800.992.7552 (a $112 deposit is required)
- Arkadelphia Water Department: 870.246.5863 (a $75 deposit is required)
Please note that deposit costs are subject to change according to the provider. A physical address, provided above, will also be required by the company.
- 1 Bedroom – $2090 per semester plus electricity, water, gas, phone, and cable.
- 2 Bedroom – $2570 per semester plus electricity, water, gas, phone, and cable.