Phi Epsilon Kappa: ETA IOTA Chapter
Phi Epsilon Kappa is national professional fraternity for persons engaged in or pursuing careers in physical education, health, recreation, dance, human performance, exercise science, sports medicine and sports management.
Please click HERE to go to our national chapter page.
Established in 2011, Ouachita Baptist University’s Eta Iota Chapter is dedicated to the enhancement of the education of students in the fields of teaching, fitness, recreation, recreation and sports ministry and pre-professional studies. We promote student research, charitable purposes, community service, as well as provide opportunities for professional growth and leadership development.
Admission Criteria for Phi Epsilon Kappa Eta Iota Chapter
- Possesses a cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 overall on work at OBU
- Possesses and demonstrates leadership attributes.
- Abides by the rules and standards of conduct of Ouachita Baptist University.
- Completed a minimum of 59 credit hours of collegiate course work with a minimum of 24 hours in residence at OBU.
- A Major/Minor along with completing 12 hours in the fields of in Kinesiology, Leisure Studies and/or Athletic Education Training Program.