Many Embassies have tightened their requirements for students who are going to study abroad at one of our OBU partner schools. They may require more coverage in health insurance for the duration of the student’s study.
IMG –International Medical Group provides such coverage while students study out of the country.
These are some of the items in this plan that makes it a good choice for study abroad students.
- Two short-term travel medical plan designs
- Coverage for students and/or their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them
- Plan Maximums up to $500,000
- Renewable up to 48 months if minimum of three months is purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Student Health Center $5 co-pay per visit
- No coinsurance
- Optional add-on coverage available for high school sports, personal sports and legal assistance
- Pre-existing conditions coverage available to U.S. and non-U.S. citizens – see specific plan design for benefit information
Designed for students studying abroad or participants of cultural exchange programs. Coverage is designed to meet the U.S. J1 and J2 visa travel insurance requirements. Benefits, information and application form at this site.