Ouachita offers one of its most generous scholarships to missionary kids whose parents are career workers with the Southern Baptist Convention’s International Mission Board. Ouachita has a long-standing commitment to missions and is one of the leading producers of IMB missionaries in the world.
- $13,000 annual award renewable up to four years
- Available to dependent students of current or former International Mission Board missionaries who are eligible for the Post-Secondary Education Allowance from the IMB
- When combined with IMB allowance, Pell grants, and Federal Work Study, 85% of tuition, fees, room and board are typically covered
- Most (but not all) IMB families qualify for the full Pell grant
- May not be combined with OBU merit based aid
- Can be combined with OBU performance based aid
- Renewal contingent on minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
Questions? Email your admissions counselor at email@example.com.
START THE APPLICATION PROCESS NOW
Ouachita’s application for admission also serves as its application for financial aid.