Thanks for your interest in Conger Club GOLD — we can’t wait to welcome you as a member!
What is Conger Club GOLD?
Conger Club GOLD recognizes donors who are Graduates Of the Last Decade, and who pledge to support Ouachita Baptist University with monthly gifts of $20 or more ($240 annually). Members are individuals that we can count on, year after year, for the support the University needs to maintain academic excellence in a Christ-centered learning environment. Conger Club GOLD members are young alumni that believe in their Ouachita education and want to continue that legacy for the students of today.
Why Join Conger Club GOLD?
This year, 98% of current students will receive some form of financial aid like scholarships, grants, or work-study. Much of that support comes from our alumni, since they know the value of Ouachita better than anyone else.
Ouachita continues to shine as an institution of choice, ranking again among “America’s Best Colleges” by U.S. News & World Report and Forbes magazine. We invite you to join Conger Club GOLD with a monthly gift of $20 ($240 annually) to make it possible for more students to experience the Ouachita difference.
What Can I Expect when I Join Conger Club GOLD?
With your gift to Conger Club GOLD, you can help Ouachita provide much-needed financial support to our current students. You can expect a commitment from us to use your gift to provide for students who deserve an education but may not be able to afford it. You can expect your gift to make a difference. Your gift will help a student join you as a young alumni and make a difference in the world.
Conger Club GOLD members will receive:
- The opportunity to purchase Tiger Tunes tickets prior to the alumni ticket release
- Recognition in all donor listings, both in print and online
- Special invitations to campus events
- Access to Conger Conversations, an exclusive report and question/answer opportunity conducted by President Horne annually
- Personal assistance with OBU matters such as campus parking, events and more.
- Donors that give over $1000 to the Annual Fund will also receive an invitation to our annual Donor Banquet and Festival of Christmas in early December.
- All gifts are tax deductible as permitted by law.