Before the Mock Interview:
- Create a resume and write a cover letter targeted for the specific job you are applying for. Then schedule a resume and cover letter review in the Career Services Office (125 Cone Bottoms or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Schedule a mock interview at least one week in advance of your scheduled employment interview. Allow 30 minutes for the mock interview.
- Two days before your scheduled mock interview, drop your resume, cover letter and job description off in the Career Services Office.
- Let the Career Services Office know if you would like your mock interview taped. You will have the option to review your interview immediately following your interview session.
Day of the Mock Interview:
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled interview.
- Be dressed in professional interview attire.
- Check in at front desk in Career Services.
- Allow 30 minutes for entire interview.
After the Mock Interview:
- Send the interviewer a thank you letter.