[ 2013: March 11*, March 15, April 12]
We are happy to extend an invitation to attend a Tiger Day. This unique experience will allow you an opportunity to tour campus, sit in on a class, and have lunch in the Ouachita Commons. This day is a great way to see the campus and experience the feel of Ouachita, all while enjoying some personal attention from the admissions staff, faculty and administration.
We would love to have your parents on campus as well. There will be a parent panel meeting while students are visiting a class, so they’ll have the opportunity to come away with some very useful information. Just indicate on the registration page if they will be attending and we’ll plan to take good care of them.
Tiger Day Morning Schedule (March 15 and April 12)
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. – Check-in lobby of Hickingbotham Hall
- 9:00 a.m. – Opening Program in Young Auditorium
- 9:30 a.m. – Session with academic deans,
- 10:00 a.m. – Tour of campus (all parents)/Attend class
- 11:00 a.m. – Attend Class/Campus tour
- 11:00 a.m. – Parents’ Panel (While students are in class, parents are invited to visit with administrators for a question and answer time in Young Auditorium.)
- Noon – Lunch in Walker Conference Center.
- 1:00 pm – Tour of residence halls
*Tiger Day Afternoon Schedule (March 11)
- 12:00 Check in Hickingbotham Hall
- 12:30 Opening program in Young Auditorium
- 1:00 Attend class/Parent Panel (While students are in class, parents are invited to visit with administrators for a question and answer time in Young Auditorium.)
- 2:00 Campus Tour
- 3:00 Academic dean’s session
- 3:30 Closing Session
- 3:45 Tour of residence halls