Directions to Ouachita
Where is Ouachita?Distance to Arkadelphia in Miles
|Little Rock, Arkansas||68|
|New Orleans, Louisiana||473|
|New York, New York||1212|
|Los Angeles, California||1685|
These directions take you onto Ouachita’s campus to the administrative building Cone-Bottoms Hall. If you are looking for a specific location on campus please look at our campus maps.
To see where Ouachita is located in the State of Arkansas or in the United States please visit our where is Ouachita page.
Coming from the East on Interstate 30 (from Little Rock):
- Take exit number 78, Arkansas Highway 7 toward Caddo Valley/Arkadelphia/Hot Springs
- Turn left onto Arkansas Highway 7 and proceed under the overpass
- Continue on Arkansas Highway 7 for approximately 4 miles until you reach the OBU entrance, which will be on the left.
Coming from the West on Interstate 30 (from Texarkana, Dallas):
- Take exit number 73, Arkansas Highways 8, 26 and 51 toward Arkadelphia
- Turn right at the exit onto Pine Street
- Continue down Pine Street for 2.3 miles through 5 stoplights until the road dead ends at a stop sign
- At the stop sign take a left onto 6th Street
- Continue down 6th Street until you enter campus
- Ouachita’s campus is just a couple of blocks down Sixth. As you enter campus, Cone-Bottoms Hall is the white-columned, red-brick building directly behind the Ouachita Baptist University sign.